- Regular class attendance is important for learning progress. A student will be dropped for the semester after:
- Consecutive absences from first 2 classes
- Consecutive absences of 4 or more classes during the semester
- Students should have at least 45 hours of class time to take the final
- No electronic translators are allowed during class.
- Class sizes are limited for the best possible learning environment.
- Waitlisted Students will be invited to join after the 2nd week of class if space becomes available.
- New students cannot be added after 3rd week of class.